Baked Honey Salmon
Prep Time: 5 Minutes || Cook Time: 20 Minutes || Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 large salmon fillet
- 1/8 TBSP Don Sazon Fish Seasoning
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- juice of 2 limes (plus one lime, thinly sliced)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line and grease a large baking sheet with foil. Lay salmon on foil and season with Don Sazon Fish seasoning on both sides. Slip lime slices underneath the salmon.
- Stir together butter, lime juice, honey, and garlic. Pour mixture over salmon. Fold sides of foil up over the salmon (don’t worry if it doesn’t cover the salmon completely).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Switch oven to broil and cook another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro over the top and serve.