Prep Time: 5 Minutes || Cook Time: 20 Minutes || Total Time: 25 Minutes
Looking for that authentic tasting chorizo with a nice bold flavor then look no further. This side dish will become the star of the show as it can be paired with quesadillas, burritos, and tacos or just on its own!
- 1 Can of Chicken Broth (14.5oz)
- 1 Cup of Long Grain Rice
- 1 Pound (lb) of Mexican Style Chorizo
- ½ Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 1 Clove of Garlic, Minced
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes (10oz)
- 1 Cup of Frozen Corn, Defrosted
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro, Chopped
- 3/8 TBSP Don Sazon Seasoning
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in rice, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add Don Sazon chorizo seasoning
- Add chorizo to a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Use a wooden spoon to break it into small pieces. Once partially cooked, add onion and garlic and continue to cook until chorizo is cooked through and onion is soft.
- Add tomatoes and corn to the chorizo and let simmer for about 5 minutes to cook off some of the liquid.
- Stir in rice. Serve with cilantro