Grilled Chicken Street Tacos
Prep Time: 15 Minutes || Cook Time: 10 Minutes || Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 20-22 mini white corn tortillas
- Pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- fresh lime juice
- hot sauce (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
FOR THE MARINADE
- 4 Tablespoons orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1½ Tablespoons lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1½ Tablespoons Don Sazon Chicken Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- Make chicken marinade by combining all marinade ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Add chicken thighs.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill over medium-hight heat. Oil the grill with canola oil or spray generously with cooking spray. Remove chicken with marinade and place on hot grill.
- Cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, flipping once (thickest part of the chicken thigh should register about 165 degrees).
- Transfer to a plate and allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes before chopping into small pieces.
- Layer two warmed mini corn tortillas together. Top with chopped chicken, pico de gallo, cilantro, hot sauce, and sour cream (optional). Topped with a little bit of lime juice. Serve immediately.
** Add a side of Mexican rice or another Mexican side dish if you’re feeling a little extra!