We will be featuring a new recipe with one of our seasonings every Friday! Message us on Facebook or Instagram to have your recipe featured here.
Lemon Pepper - Popcorn:
- Bag of popcorn kernels
- 2-3 tsp of Don Sazon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Mix to taste (Add until evenly distributed through bowl)
Turkey Seasoning - Turkey Meatloaf
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/8 cup Don Sazon Turkey Seasoning
- 2 cup Don Sazon Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Egg (or 3 tbsp egg substitute)
- 1 tbsp milk (unsweetened dairy or non-dairy milk substitute)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ¼ cup mushroom, minced
- 3 tbsp celery, minced
- 2 tbsp Tomato sauce (optional)
- 1 glass or metal loaf pan
- ½ tbsp olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Place the ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon, break it up into smaller chunky pieces. Add all the ingredients into the same bowl. Gently hand mix it all until the ingredients are fully incorporated into the ground turkey. The last step is to shape the seasoned turkey into a ball.
Wipe the bottom and sides of the loaf pan with the ½ tbsp of olive oil then place the turkey mixture in the pan. Reshape it into a rectangle, working to keep it from touching the walls of the pan. If desired, glaze the top of the turkey loaf with the tomato paste by using a basting brush to spread it evenly.
Bake at 350 for 30 – 40 minutes (inside temperature should be 140 degrees.)
Notes: The leaner the turkey, the greater chance it will dry out in the baking process. You can always increase the olive oil, egg and or milk measurements without depleting the health benefits of this healthy meal.